Website Feedback

Subsidized Child Care

I am on Ontario Works, can I get help with child care costs?

You may be eligible for financial assistance if you are involved with:

  • employment
  • education
  • training
  • community placements

If I am on Ontario Works could my child care be covered?

Speak with your caseworker or contact the Children's Services Division for further information.

If I am no longer receiving Ontario Works, what happens with child care?

If you are no longer receiving Ontario Works, you may be eligible for child care fee subsidy. Contact your Child Care Needs Assessor for further information.


Contact Us

Social Services Lindsay Office
322 Kent Street West, Lindsay ON K9V 4S7
Telephone: 705-324-9870
Toll Free: 1-877-324-9870
F. 705-328-2875
Email Social Services
Map this location