Website Feedback


General questions about any by-law can be made by contacting staff in the responsible department.

For complaints and by-law enforcement matters, contact Municipal Law Enforcement.

Commonly referenced by-laws are in the table below. Please contact the Clerk's department to request:

  • archived or repealed by-laws (including pre-amalgamation, 2001),
  • scanned copies of signed by-laws;
  • council policies; and
  • management directives


Contact Us